Reach 7,000+ targets of workplace abuse through Re-Define Virtual Summits, quarterly one-day events uniting and educating targets so they can live their best lives.
When targets of workplace abuse come together, they tend to begin the path to healing. They:
• Understand the truth behind what’s going on to see they’re not the problem.
• Make decisions and focus on what they CAN control.
• Process the emotions and reduce their stress.
• Gain a solid grasp on what they deserve.
• Use tools to understand and communicate their needs.
• Feel confident and energized by life again.
• Know their values and purpose and sync them with all aspects of their lives.
Re-Define is dedicated to helping targets navigate oppressive work cultures and heal from them by educating them, validating them, and connecting them with each other.
The Re-Define quarterly virtual summits bring together experts around topics with which targets struggle: navigating workplace abuse, healing from it, coping with an oppressive culture, and moving forward.
What you'll get:
- Option to sell tickets as affiliate (50% commission)
- Listed in all event mass emails (Reach: 7,000+/email)
- Listed on event website (Reach: 1,300)
- Listed on slideshow during event (Reach: 50-100)