At the Re-Define Virtual Summit: Oppressive Cultures, targets of workplace abuse connected with other targets as they heard from experts on topics around coping with both an oppressive overall culture and the toxic work cultures within it.
Targets felt seen, validated, empowered, and hopeful.
They understood how the law and the abuser playbook reinforce a system built on stereotypes, power, and control.
- What a healthy work culture should look like
- How the trauma of oppression affects us from a psychological perspective
- How to shift their mindset to one of self-belonging
- How to see choices and make them
- How to take collective action to fix our toxic policies
When you hear these talks, your new tools can help you approach situations with confidence so you can live your best life.
The goal is to take a big step to understanding what happened and how to now define yourself according to YOUR values. Our team of experts will help you on that journey to get there.
It’s time to make it happen so you can become the CEO of Your Life.
What you'll get:
- 8 sessions that will help you cope with our oppressive culture from a place of power
- Lifetime access to slide decks and presentations
- Access to an exclusive Facebook community with our experts speakers and other targets of workplace abuse